If you have a USB driver already installed on your laptop, then you have to skip this step. Before starting firmware update plug your phone into the charger with battery power labour at least 15%. How to update firmware on my Asus smartphone auto update. User can update firmware on their phone by auto update or manual update. In which you will be able to flash the Asus smartphone and Tablets. The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to finish.
- This feature is a huge optional time saver if you have many settings, such as IP reservation and port-forwarding entries.
- It lets you fix bricked devices and resolve boot loop issues due to wrong or incompatible file flashing.
- We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- My builds should support all features available in the original Merlin firmware, sometime I do unleash some extra features too for some specific models.
First introduced with the RT-AC86U in early 2018, AiMesh allows each standalone hardware unit to work as part of a robust Wi-Fi mesh system. This app is common for all Asus routers and is quite comprehensive. It’s one of the best mobile apps for routers you can find on the market. But, still, it’s not as in-depth as the web interface. Thanks to the web interface, all Asus router has the standard setup process, as I detailed in this post on building stock ROM a home network from scratch.
Now connect your phone to the Computer using USB Cable. Now, in the recovery menu, select the option Apply update from sd card. Download the Asus Zenfone GO ZEB552KL-ZX007D Stock Firmware file from the Lenovo_Vibe_K6_K33b36_S150_161114_ROW_QPST.zip/file given above and move it to your device storage. Do you want to Flashing mediatek Asus Smartphone and Tablets.
- Before installing any firmware on your phone, you need to install USB Drivers to connect your asus device with Windows 11, 10 computer.
- Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- After that, we will move to our list of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Custom ROM.
- With our every zipfile contain some information, USB drive and flash tool.
- I hope that the above step-by-step guide helped you to flash your device using the Asus flash tool.
We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your Device. We have mentioned full step-by-step instructions on how to install AOSP Android 10 on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. If you are entirely new to rooting, flashing a Custom ROM or an Official Firmware, please read the entire tutorial once before actually performing it on your device. You can download the firmware files of AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 from the link given below. AOSP is a naked Android directly from Google’s source.