If the iPhone screen is black but still works, you have the chance to fix it and avoid losing important photos, videos, and files. Now, let’s see how to fix black screen on iPhone in 4 workarounds. You may want to go over them and get rid of iPhone black screen in no time. Some people may find that the iPhone is on but screen is black for no reason. Unluckily, this is the iPhone black screen of death problem. This issue is reported to occur on all models of iPhone including iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, and so on.
An internal error occurred (CRC error). An internal error occurred (Data size exceeds limits). The product did not start the new firmware.
- Here are the 4 basic recommended checks that you need to do before diving into more technical solutions to your problem.
- It is necessary when you use iTunes to restore iPhone/iPad, update iOS data, and transfer data to new iPhone.
- DFU mode will restore your iPhone no matter what type of issue it may be having, including firmware issues.
- The simplest method to fix the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” is to perform a hard reset of your iPhone.
- However, if the update process is interrupted due to a power cut or an error fails to update iOS, you may lose your existing iPhone data.
However, to fix the issue you will need to do a couple of extra steps other than launching iTunes and pressing the Backup or Restore buttons. To speed up things, whenever you create a backup, iTunes uses your old backup files. And, just a straight creating a new backup file may still reslut with the same error you got before. We hope that after following these easy suggestions, you would be able to move post an issue related to your device. Now when you know how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem, you can definitely make the most out of your phone. Go ahead and choose your preferred solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and unleash the true potential of your device.
In this article, we are stock Android firmware suggesting how to fix iPhone files file that is corrupt/not compatible error. Firmware corrupt or compatibility issues often arise because the computer was not able to find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone. In this case, you can simply restart your PC and iTunes to resolve this issue. The iPhone could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt. And the firmware file corrupt iPhone issue often happens when the computer isn’t able to find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone. With the release of iOS 16.4, many iOS users can’t wait to update their phone to enjoy the all‑new personalization features in iOS 16.
- If you’re crunched for storage, you can still delete an IPSW file regardless (as long as internet bandwidth is not a concern).
- To ensure a high success rate, it provides three different methods to retrieve your data directly from your iPhone, previous iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- This caused the phone to finally turn off and go black.
- Double-click the file and wait for the Word application to open the DOCX document.
I understand you received an error when trying to update your iPhone 6. The resource below provides troubleshooting steps for issues updating iOS software.